For a Free Consultation on your Insurance, Call Now:647-339-3133
I work with the top insurance providers in Canada to provide the best coverage for businesses of all kinds.
ABEX, AIG, Allianz, AM Fredericks, April, Aurora, Aviva, Berkley, Beazley, Burns and Wilcox, Can-Sure, Chubb, Echelon, Everest, Group One, HDI Global, Intact, Markel, Oceanic, Old Republic, Optimum, PAL Insurance, Premier, RSA, Signature Risk, SRIM, SUM, SWIG, TCIM, Totten, Travelers, Trinity, Unica, XL Catlin and Zurich.
Commercial Specialties Include:
Beauty and CORE MD
Sports and Fitness
Web Development Service
Types of Coverage:
Business Interruption Insurance
- A type of insurance that covers the loss of income that a business suffers after a disaster.
Commercial Auto Insurance
- Auto insurance on your fleet of vehicles
Commercial Property Insurance
-Comprehensive insurance on your commercial buildings and property
Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL)
- Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance is designed to protect you and your business from a loss if you're found legally liable for bodily injuries or property damage to a third party caused by the product you sell or the service you provide
Crime & Fidelity Insurance
- Protects the actual money the Association has in the operating account and reserve accounts
Cyber Liability Insurance
- Designed to help an organization mitigate risk exposure by offsetting costs involved with recovery after a cyber-related security breach or similar event
Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O)
- A type of liability insurance covering directors and officers for claims made against them while serving on a board of directors and/or as an officer.
Errors and Omissions (E&O)
- A type of professional liability insurance that protects companies and their workers or individuals against claims made by clients for inadequate work or negligent actions
Legal Expense Insurance
- Insures the business against the costs of resolving many types of legal disputes, such as employment, property, tax, compliance and regulation. This coverage also includes telephone access to a lawyer to advise on any legal matter affecting the business.
Professional Liability Insurance
- A typical general liability insurance policy will only respond to a bodily injury, property damage, personal injury or advertising injury claim. ... Claims for these losses against the manufacturer may be covered by a professional liability policy
- Extra liability insurance. This type of insurance policy is designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits and as a result it helps protect your assets and your future.
- A contract between three parties—the principal (you), the surety (us) and the obligee (the entity requiring the bond)—in which the surety financially guarantees to an obligee that the principal will act in accordance with the terms established by the bond
- A form of business insurance that offers an employer protection against losses, either monetary or physical – caused by its employees' fraudulent or dishonest actions.
- A guarantee that independent contractors give to project owners. It states that the contractor has all necessary resources to perform the job as expected and that compensation can be expected if the job is not performed to the project owner’s specifications. Essentially, it prevents the project owner from being held responsible if the contractor backs out.
GET A QUOTE
Commercial Insurance Questions:
Current Insurance Company
Any claims in the last 5-10 years?
Revenues and breakdown by category
Do you sell online or only retail?
# of employees - full time and part time
For your inventory, equipment and building? (Do you rent or own the building and if you rent how much would you need to get it back in business if there were a major peril?)
Do you have alarms, sprinklers and other protections in place? Please describe.
Is heating furnace/natural gas?
Is electrical breakers?
Is plumbing copper?
Is roofing Tar and Gravel?
Have you done any renovations the past 10 years? Please describe.